Research Methods in Applied Linguistics
Main directions for the volumes in the series include (but are not limited to):
• Comprehensive introductions to research methods in Applied Linguistics (authoritative, introductions to domain-non specific methodologies).
• In-depth explorations of central methodological considerations and developments in specific areas of Applied Linguistics (authoritative treatments of domain-specific methodologies).
• Critical analyses that develop, expand, or challenge existing and/or novel methodological frameworks.
• In-depth reflections on central considerations in employing specific methodologies and/or addressing specific questions and problems in Applied Linguistics research.
• Authoritative accounts that foster improved understandings of the behind the scenes, inside story of the research process in Applied Linguistics.